Pharmaceutical courier services for hospitals and wholesalers
Our pharmaceutical courier service offers a range of benefits from the convenience of delivering medication to discharged patients at home through to improving stock management and efficiency for wholesaler suppliers. With discharged patients no longer required to wait for their medication before leaving the ward, hospitals can opt to have it delivered to their home; reducing discharge times, increasing patient satisfaction, freeing up bed spaces more quickly and so helping to meet targets.
Our secure pharmacy delivery solutions also ensure that Trusts working across multi-site hospital complexes can transfer stock quickly and safely to maximise efficiency and utilisation of inventory. Our expert pharmacy logistics team have a wealth of experience designing delivery solutions for pharmaceutical wholesalers. Whether regular scheduled movements of over the counter pharmaceuticals, or direct to pharmacy dedicated delivery of unlicensed medicines, Speed have a solution to meet your needs.
What can we do for you?
- Secure delivery of controlled drugs
- Hospital pharmacy solutions
- Courier link between multi-site hospitals
- Scheduled or ad-hoc on demand service
- Short notice urgent wholesaler direct to pharmacy service for unlicensed medicines
- Hospital to patient home services
- Pharmacy to care home solutions
- Services provided in accordance with main guidelines – best practice technical agreements
- Temperature sensitive services for thermo-liable items